Monday, October 5, 2015

Another day, another blog



Hi guys, so if you're reading this then really you are a super fan or maybe a crazy stalker.  But I created this site as a sister site for my main site at www.Temporaryhousewifey.com where you will find my product reviews (for mostly Everlane and Mansur Gavriel, my two favorite brands of 2015) and travel reviews, along with posts about different restaurants I've been to around the country.  To be  completely honest, I created this site as a source for domain authority for my current site (gotta keep up with the SEO!), but I feel like this is a great place to talk about all the topics and things I'm interested in that doesn't currently fit in with that main blog (topics that I found are not popular with the readers, but I would want to share anyway).  I've been throwing those blog post topics in with the rest of the reviews, but really they don't belong and the readers there don't want to read it.  So for my personal take on things, along with all the life lessons I learn or crazy ideas I come up with, this is the place to read about it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment