Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Everlane Reviews


Everlane is consistently coming out with really interesting clothes lately.  I wonder if it's because they hired a new creative director, Rebecca Bay (formerly of GAP and COS), this past summer.  And just in time too because for awhile there was nothing I wanted to buy from Everlane.  Which was good for my wallet but not for my closet (or for my blog content that revolved around reviews).  But recently I've been purchasing something new almost every week.  I don't always keep everything, but I'm willing to give most things a try (especially since Everlane's return policy is really great).  Here are some of the reviews I've done so far: Everlane Modern Point Shoes, Modern Loafers, Street Shoes, Everlane Sweater and Silk Review (going to be doing a part 2 of this soon), Everlane Tees Review, and the Petra Tote review.

Like I said I'll be doing an update of the sweater and silk review with the addition of their sweater tees, their scuba sweatshirt (just ordered today!  I don't know but it looks pretty bulky...), and their modern point silk color shirt.  I also ordered their clean-edge tee and the Ponte short sleeve dress.  Oh and their leather street shoes in black.  So all of those are on my agenda to review.  Currently I'm finishing up a review on their modern zip backpack.  I guess it looks like I'm a bit obsessed with Everlane.  But I'll keep buying their stuff as long as they keep coming out with great items!

No comments:

Post a Comment